Navigation

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two Full Weeks....

...and I will be able to really relax.

While I am not writing 100% of the time, I am thinking or reading MBA material. The past 4 months have been full to the brim with stats, finance, accounting and org behavior all swirling in my head.

In two full weeks, from today, all my late work will be in! I will be finishing up my very last class here in November and looking forward to reading a book for pleasure :)

Any suggestions on the book I should pick up first?

And a little baby Claire love....

3 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Aaaaah I love that face!! I am reading Perfectly Yourself by Matthew Kelly and am loving it.

WheelbarrowRider said...

So beautiful! It's been awhile on the pleasure books for me as I am still knee deep in my own program. But I will be refering back in May for my own recommendations! :)

Fertile Thoughts said...

Great picture!!! She is getting so big. Here is a book suggestion. The title is a little odd but it's a good novel, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. LOVED IT!!!