Navigation

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 52:6 - Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby Its Cold Outside: One of the things I like most about staying at home is not making Claire wake-up because we need to rush off to work. This past week we were down to one car, so we did have to wake her, to rush Daddy off to work. We pretty much just took her from bed to car seat...and headed off. However as the temps dropped to below 0 and we were back at home snug in her room - I was reminded, I am happy I do not have to get her out every morning in this cold because I have to go to work.



I picked up the Project 52 idea from StyleBerry's blog - check her out, she inspires!

PS: Did not edit this picture... do not mind our summer clothes piled on the couch... we are heading to Mexico on Monday and getting ready ;-)

3 comments:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

I LOVE this!

Erica said...

That's always been one of my favorite parts, just letting them sleep :) Thanks for the post!
p.s. Bet y'all are getting excited for MEXICO!!

Chelsea M said...

I had the exact same thought the other day, glad to not have to get out in the cold!! I am doing project 52 as well, over at mcbabybump.blogspot.com!