Navigation

Monday, April 4, 2011

Project 52:13 - I'll make that call...(a little late)

I'll make that call: I was reminded that I get to see all the firsts.... she picked up the toy telephone and played like she knew how to use it? I have been with her practically every minute since she arrived.... we don't even have phones that look like this (iPhone)... when did she learn this, because I think I missed it. :-)




PS... I wish I could take better pictures, these are a little out of focus... I was trying not to use the flash inside... however, the expressions on her face are priceless!









I picked up the Project 52 idea from StyleBerry's blog - check her out, she inspires!

Also, check these blogs out for more Project 52 viewing! 



5 comments:

amy said...

I think the handbag on the crook of the arm is the icing on the cake!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

CUTE!!

allenaim photography and design said...

hahaha! Love this so much! They are such little imitators, aren't they??

Fertile Thoughts said...

It really looks like she was having a great conversation :)

Sew said...

absolutely priceless!!!! I love it!