Navigation

Monday, June 13, 2011

NaProTechnology Networking: Bowel Resection

I know several women, who have received treatment from Dr. Hilgers, may read my blog....so we have a question. There is a fellow reader who would like to connect with anyone who has had a bowel resection by Dr. Hilgers. If you have, leave a comment or email me. This other reader is just looking to connect with someone who has been down this road.

Thanks so much ladies!
Nicole


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sew said...

I'm not sure if she wants the real answer. ;) I did not have my dobule bowel rescetion done by Dr. H.....I had it done by center of endo, which in my opinion is just as good. :)

Painful & slow recovery. Ouch, ouch, ouch, the pain still makes me shake a little. But I do not deal with the pain on CD 1 that I used to..It was so painful...