Navigation

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Progesterone is going up!!!

Just a fast update. PPVI called yesterday, my progesterone went up and it seems my body is processing everything. I can stop inserts and lower my shot. I feel so much better! I think she said it was 53! I am 21 weeks along. Again, a big thanks to my midwife! She has been the connection and saving grace to get my blood draws done and shipped to Omaha!

My placenta is at the front of my belly.. so little kicks are more difficult to feel at this point. However, no mistaking the little ones I am feeling off to the side now :)

Had to believe we are 1/2 way there!!! I said to George yesterday, "Are there things we are suppose to get for a second baby, or do we have everything already?" LOL

Nicole

2 comments:

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

That's fantastic!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

That is great news!! I had an anterior placenta too...believe me, after awhile you feel everything!!