Navigation

Saturday, October 10, 2009

19 Weeks Today

George and I went to Dallas last weekend to buy some maternity clothes. I have to give a shot out to Destination Maternity off 635. They were so helpful and now I feel good about my body. My regular clothes were getting too tight, and the sundress below was not going to cut it anymore. We have a low of 28 degrees for tonight!

Things are going well. I am still sick in the morning, no biggie. Eating well and taking my vitamins. We have an u/s appointment at the end of the month... Did I tell you, we are NOT going to find out the sex of the baby. Its killing everyone around us more than us...LOL. It will be fun.

3 comments:

Fertile Thoughts said...

Oh, I love your new top. Looks like it will strech quite a bit. I would think it would be so much fun to go maternity shopping...You look so cute pregnant.

Are you still eating gluten free? Just curious ;) Thanks for keeping us posted and the prayers. We're praying for you all as well. Your story gives me hope!

Many prayers,
Amber

Keri said...

I had a shirt like that and loved it. It quickly became one of my favorites. :)

Joy Complete said...

Pregnancy looks good on you! Cute shirt.