Navigation

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Doctor #3

I had lunch one afternoon where the speaker was a female doctor that really cared about women’s health. She gave a great talk and after speaking took a few questions. I thought to myself, “She may know something; she seems to care so much.” After the lunch I stopped her before she left and explained what the previous doctors were seeing, what I was seeing on my Creighton chart and my concerns with all the pain developments I was experiencing. We had to have talked for 30 mins. I figured I finally found someone that was going to help me. Mind you, this is January 2007. At the end of the conversation she recommends I see a doctor at Texas Tech University Medical Center here in Amarillo. He was supposed to be one of the best in town. I promptly went back to my office and called for an appointment…..

No comments: