Navigation

Monday, November 16, 2009

Took a little dip....

They just called from PPVI - 66 is my new level, high zone 2. Will continue with the shots.

I am 24 weeks now. WOW where does the time go? We are over 1/2 way there! I am feeling the baby kick WAY more now. I have an appointment on Thursday. Dont expect anything new, but I have a few questions for the doctor.

We started Bradley Classes this past Friday night. I want to make sure I am as educated as possible to prepare for whats ahead. Education is the easiest way to remove any fear. The class was about 2 hours long and we really got A LOT out of it. Its husband coached and George seems very interested in everything so far. The first class talked a lot about exercises and eating right. We'll watch week 2 this Friday. Since we are doing the class long distance, I am pretty excited about meeting our instructor in December. George and I will be in DFW for a few days and sit in on class week 10. I am not sure what things will look like or how I will feel come March - but at least I will be informed and not looking at the nurse asking her what to do with my choices.

3 comments:

E said...

OucH! I am only at 10 weeks and the shots are getting old...

WheelbarrowRider said...

I am happy to follow your pregnancy, congratulations! I have my own little one, thanks to Dr. Hilgers and Dr. Toth's treatments and am also committed to sharing the story of authentic treatment through CrMS. Check out my blog for our story, which follows my pregnancy including the prog levels and shots, etc. I needed them through 36 weeks, but sooo worth it!

Maria said...

Thinking of you and praying for you! Still hoping and praying for my own miracle someday!

May God Bless all three of you!
Maria