Navigation

Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 52:36 - Coasters

Coasters - Everyday she takes notice of what I do. This morning, she went and picked her own coaster to set her water on... just like Mommy sets her coffee.

She didn't feel her self today... there was lots of holding and rocking... and lots of times I thought, "She is only 18mo once"... how does she grow so fast? When we were in high school we wanted to be in college... when in college we wanted to be conquering the business world... when single we wanted to be married so badly... now that I have her, I want time to just slow down... slow down. Staying at home with her is a sacrifice, I want to work... but, "She is only 18mo once"... and this struggle I have to be creative, is poured into sharing coasters together.



I picked up the Project 52 idea from StyleBerry's blog - check her out, she inspires!

1 comment: