Navigation

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayer Buddy Revealed....

I have had the privilege of praying for someone I didn't even know until Prayer Buddies matched us up. Over the past several weeks she had several things going on and I was right there watching and asking God for continued guidance and blessings. She was in my special intentions when I attended the Cathedral in Santa Fe, early church before class in Lubbock and I took her intentions all the way up to Denver when we attended mass at the Basilica with Bishop Chaput. I lit a candle in her honor at the Basilica and asked that God be with her as she came into the church, found out about a new pregnancy, made changes with her job and manages symptoms of nausea. It was an honor to get to know her over the blog.... I was praying for Karen over at Hope Pray Trust.

1 comment:

The Brady Bunch said...

Hey nicole- we are trimming the fat on our budget too! A cool free online program we love is www.mint.com. Brian loves it because of the pie charts and I love it because it emails me when we spend even 1 penny over the budget. :)
Ashley