Navigation

Monday, August 31, 2009

2nd Doctors Visit...waiting on progesterone

Well we saw the local OB last week and things went well.

I gained 1lb - which is better than nothing
Baby looks good
I am still not able to keep a prenatal vitamin down - doctor said its nothing to worry about

I wont go back again for 4 weeks. I need to keep eating. Things are improving.

Its been two weeks w/o progesterone injections. I had a blood draw today that will ship up to Omaha. Pending the results I either still have good levels for progesterone - or it will have slipped and we'll start injections again. I should hear from PPVI by Thursday morning. I'll post my numbers when they call.

2 comments:

Fertile Thoughts said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going smoothly for you. You sound like you're having a very healthy pregnancy. That's WONDERFUL!!! I pray you get some great results on Thursday...Keep us posted. How far along are you now?

Many prayers,
Amber

Tridentine Wife said...

Thanks be to God that things are looking good. I hope you don't have to start the injections back up...the story of my life lol.