Navigation

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Progesterone Update #2

So every two weeks I have blood taken to check my progesterone levels. Draw # 3 8/17/09 showed levels at 53 zone 4. So as of now I am off the injections. It looks like my body is producing enough on its own. However, we will draw again in two weeks to monitor the progress.

Its kinda unusual to not be taking a shot every Monday and Thursday... but PPVI assured me that this is what will happen if the body starts producing.

I see my local OB on Thursday. I will be 12 weeks and 5 days. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Fertile Thoughts said...

I am so happy to hear your great results. It sounds like you are having a very healthy pregnancy. yeh, I am so excited for you all :) Thanks for the updates too!

many prayers,
Amber